New FREE Kajabi Product ThemesMay 08, 2023
For the first time in a long time, you now have new free themes available in your Kajabi account! Here’s a breakdown of the features for the new themes so you can see if they might be the right fit for your needs.
(If you’re wondering what a product theme is, it’s simply a way to display your course or membership content. Based on how you want the user to navigate the content, one certain theme might work better for you than others.)
Created by: Bastiaan de Koning
This template comes in two different versions: one for the Momentum theme layout and one for the Premier theme. If you’re looking to gamify your course, then this is the theme for you!!
- Set up badges that your members can earn based on certain actions they take, like completing a lesson or passing a quiz/assessment
- Unlimited number of badges can be created
- Upload your own custom badge designs
If you want even more features, you can upgrade and purchase the Gamify Pro template. This template allows for extra gamification features, like certificates, locked bonus lessons and different styling options.
Snapshots of Gamify Lite Momentum:
Snapshots of Gamify Lite Premier:
Created by: Penny Clements
This template is an excellent choice for blog-style products and memberships in particular, but can be used with courses, too.
- Add a background image to the main dashboard welcome page
- Category thumbnails are displayed in a grid format on the category page
- Lefthand menu with the product outline can slide out to be viewed and then closed again
- Turn off all comments with one click of a button
- Hide “course progress” (especially great for memberships!)
- Design the main dashboard welcome page with text boxes and images
If you want even more features, you can upgrade and purchase the Sunset Pro template. This template allows for much more styling on the main dashboard welcome page. You can choose two columns instead of one (which then allows you to create a sidebar like some of the other themes with images and links to a Facebook group, booking a 1:1 call with you, etc.) You can also upload a custom medal image that shows when a module or lesson has been completed. Members also have the option of marking lessons as favorites and compiling them together in a “Favorites” category. You can also decide to hide or show the categories on the main welcome dashboard page.
Snapshots of Sunset:
If you want a closer look at these new themes, watch my new YouTube video with a behind the scenes look!
Interested in learning more about how you can get your Kajabi course or membership set up in one day?
New to Kajabi? Grab my Get Started Quick Guide to get all your site settings in place first!
Enter your name and email to get it delivered straight to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.